Matthew Breen (journalist)
Matthew Breen is an American journalist and editor living in New York, NY, United States. He is the editorial director at Logo. He was previously the editor-in-chief of The Advocate, a national LGBT news magazine, and deputy editor at Out. He was previously a freelance film critic, and the program director for the 2001 Austin Film Festival, and an associate film programmer for the 2002 IFP/West Los Angeles Film Festival, and media manager for the 1998 and 1999 Sundance Film Festivals.
- Out: Robbie Rogers: The History Maker Subject: Robbie Rogers
- The Advocate: In Obama We Trust Subject: Barack Obama
- The Advocate: Kele Okereke Is Just Getting Started
- The Advocate: Intelligent Design Subject: Nate Berkus
- The Advocate: Primo Uomo Subject: Rufus Wainwright
- The Advocate: Remembrance of Things Past Subject: Michel Gondry
- The Advocate: Born To Dance Subject: Sia
- The Advocate: The Big Uneasy Subject: David Rakoff
- The Advocate: Cynthia Nixon is More Than Just Sex
- "LOGO TAPS THE ADVOCATE AND OUT MAGAZINES' MATTHEW BREEN FOR EDITORIAL DIRECTOR | Multichannel". www.multichannel.com. Retrieved 2017-04-04.
- "Matthew Breen Named Editor in Chief of The Advocate". Pink Paper. Pinkpaper.com. March 11, 2011. Archived from the original on 12 July 2012. Retrieved 2008-10-29.
- "Exec Shuffle: Matthew Breen". Variety. Variety. August 12, 2001. Retrieved 2008-10-29.