Busche at the 2010 Tour de Romandie.
|Full name||Matthew Craig Busche|
|Born||May 9, 1985|
Wauwatosa, Wisconsin, U.S.
|Height||1.74 m (5 ft 8 1⁄2 in)|
|Weight||68 kg (150 lb)|
|2009||Kelly Benefit Strategies|
|One-day races and classics
Matthew Busche (born May 9, 1985) is an American former professional road racing cyclist, who last rode for UCI Pro Continental Team UnitedHealthcare. Before that he rode for UCI ProTeam Trek–Segafredo. In 2009, he gained notoriety for his rapid rise from a Wisconsin-based amateur team to Team RadioShack within the course of one season. Busche was the 2011 and 2015 US National Road Race Champion. On December 15, 2016, Busche announced his retirement from professional cycling. 
Busche, son of Craig and Cindy Busche, grew up in Wauwatosa, Wisconsin and is a graduate of Luther College in Decorah, Iowa. He got his start in endurance sports as a runner, and first took up cycling in 2005 as a form of cross-training during a running injury. He was a two-time NCAA All-American cross country athlete, and the 2007 Iowa Conference MVP. Completing his college running career in 2007, Busche switched his focus to cycling and joined the ISCorp amateur cycling team. During his second season of racing in 2009, Busche rode as a stagiaire for Pro-Continental team Kelly Benefits Strategies, and was later offered a contract with UCI ProTour team, Team RadioShack. Busche spent two years with Team RadioShack and moved with a number of riders to the former Leopard Trek team to form RadioShack–Nissan for the 2012 season.
Busche currently lives in Brevard, North Carolina with his wife, Lisa.
- 5th Road race, National Road Championships
- 7th Overall Tour of Utah
- 9th Overall Univest Grand Prix
- 3rd Overall Danmark Rundt
- 5th Time trial, National Road Championships
- National Road Championships
- "RadioShack-Nissan-Trek announces lineup for 2012". VeloNews. Competitor Group, Inc. December 5, 2011. Retrieved January 17, 2012.
- http://uhcprocycling.com/mens-team/matthew-busche/. Retrieved January 22, 2016. Missing or empty
- "Trek Factory Racing (TFR) – USA". UCI World Tour. Union Cycliste Internationale. Retrieved January 4, 2014.
- From Tosa to the Tour: Busche joins Armstrong's Team RadioShack – JSOnline
- Livin’ the dream – Cat 5 to RadioShack in three years – Matthew Busche | theroaddiaries
- Wauwatosa native Matthew Busche wins USA Cycling Pro Road Championship – JSOnline
- "Luther grad on Tour de France 2014". Luther College. Luther College. Retrieved 5 July 2017.
- Iowa Intercollegiate Athletic Conference – 2007 Iowa Conference Cross Country Championships
- One-on-one with RadioShack’s Matt Busche
Media related to Matthew Busche at Wikimedia Commons
| USA National Road Race Champion