This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification, as it includes attribution to IMDb. (March 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Matthew McNair Carnahan
February 6, 1961
|Occupation||Director, writer, producer|
|Known for||House of Lies|
|Partner(s)||Helen Hunt (2001–2017)|
Matthew McNair Carnahan (born February 6, 1961) is an American producer, writer and director.
He has a daughter with longtime girlfriend Helen Hunt, Måkena Lei Gordon Carnahan (born 2004). He also has a son, Emmett Carnahan (b. 1998). In August 2017, the couple split after 16 years of dating.
- Ride (2014) (producer)
- House of Lies (2012) TV Series (creator, executive producer, writer)
- Dirt (2007–08) TV Series (creator, executive producer, writer, director)
- Fastlane (2002) TV Series (writer, producer)
- Thieves (2001) TV Series (writer, producer)
- Rudyland (2001) (producer, director)
- The Fugitive (2000) TV Series (consulting producer)
- Trinity (1998) TV Series (creator, writer, producer)
- Black Circle Boys (1997) (writer, director)
- Mailman (director)
- Johnson, Zach (August 16, 2017). "Helen Hunt and Matthew Carnahan Break Up After 16 Years". E!. Retrieved August 18, 2017.
- "Helen Hunt splits from boyfriend Matthew Carnahan after 16 years together". Reality TV World. August 17, 2017. Retrieved August 18, 2017.
|This article about an American screenwriter is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|