This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification, as it includes attribution to IMDb. (March 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Matthew McNair Carnahan
February 6, 1961
|Occupation||Director, writer, producer|
|Known for||House of Lies|
|Partner(s)||Helen Hunt (2001–2017)|
Matthew McNair Carnahan (born February 6, 1961) is an American producer, writer and director.
He has a son, Emmett Carnahan (b. 1998),  and daughter, Måkena Lei Gordon Carnahan (born 2004), with actress and longtime girlfriend Helen Hunt. In August 2017, the couple split after 16 years together.
- Dry Run (TBA) (writer)
- 21 Bridges (2019) (writer)
- Valley of the Boom (2019) TV Series (writer, director, executive producer)
- Ride (2014) (producer)
- House of Lies (2012–16) TV Series (creator, executive producer, writer)
- Dirt (2007–08) TV Series (creator, executive producer, writer, director)
- Fastlane (2002) TV Series (writer, producer)
- Thieves (2001) TV Series (writer, producer)
- Rudyland (2001) (producer, director)
- The Fugitive (2000) TV Series (consulting producer)
- Trinity (1998) TV Series (creator, writer, producer)
- Black Circle Boys (1997) (writer, director)
- Mailman (director)
- Valley of the Boom mashes up fact and fantasy of dot-com disaster, Richard Trenholm, 2019
- 'Valley of the Boom': TV Review, The Hollywood Reporter, 2019
- Review: Valley of the Boom captures Silicon Valley’s insanity, Ars Technica, 2019
- Johnson, Zach (August 16, 2017). "Helen Hunt and Matthew Carnahan Break Up After 16 Years". E!. Retrieved August 18, 2017.
- "Helen Hunt splits from boyfriend Matthew Carnahan after 16 years together". Reality TV World. August 17, 2017. Retrieved August 18, 2017.
|This article about an American screenwriter is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|