|Birth name||Matthew Schultz|
June 27, 1966 |
Enid, Oklahoma, United States
|Instruments||Anti Tank Guitar
|Associated acts||Lab Report
|Anti Tank Guitar|
In 1990, Matthew Schultz and Eric Pounder founded the experimental, dark ambient, improvisational, music project Lab Report and were signed to Invisible Records. Schultz was the creator of the A.T.G. or Anti Tank Guitar Schultz used this instrument on the first four Lab Report albums as well as on the first three Pigface albums. Schultz went on as the head of Lab Report and released four more albums with his own record label, Gein. The music style of these projects broadened and became increasingly more multi-media. Schultz finally went solo and released seven more albums under his own name. He also composed musical scores for Hollywood horror director, Bernard Rose. The movies include Ivans Xtc and Snuff-Movie. The forward of the two received a 4 star rating by Roger Ebert 
In 2010 Schultz became the museum curator, collector and lead historian for The Exhibition for The History of The Division. This esoteric fraternal order is similar to the Freemasons and spans back centuries. Schultz wrote 2 CDs Mantras and Militant for the exhibition.
Schultz works in shamanic and indigenous practices. He creates sacred geometric artwork and mandalas. Now, he utilizes the A.T.G. to generate chakra healing frequencies and binaural beat mediations. In 2012 he published a book and corresponding CD entitled Mandalas and runs events and exhibitions based on the sacred geometry. He was the keynote speaker at the Buckminster Fuller: Exploring the Sacred Geometry of Nature.
- Blue Lady (2000)
- Subla Kahn Nine One One (2002)
- Foundspaces (2005)
- Loops (2007)
- The Division Mantras (2010)
- Mandalas (2011)
- Militant (2012)
with Lab Report
- Fig X-71 (1991)
- Unhealthy (1993)
- Terminal (1995)
- Excision (1997)
- All Your Little Pieces, Make Me a Whole (1998)
- -Classical -Atmospheres (1999)
- 2000 After Death Live (2000)
- Lean Juicy Pork (1990)
- Gub (1991)
- Welcome to Mexico... Asshole (1991)
- Fook (1992)
- Truth Will Out (1993)
- 70's Rock Must Die (2000)
- Thompson, Dave (1994) The Industrial Revolution, LA CA, Cleopatra Pub, pg. 61, ISBN 0-9636193-0-6.
- Ann Powers (1992-12-21). "Review/Rock; Music of the 1990's Served 60's-Style". New York Times. Retrieved 2014-08-12.
- "The Music of Matthew Schultz and Lab Report". Labreport.com. Retrieved 2014-08-12.
- "Matthew Schultz". IMDb.com. Retrieved 2014-08-12.
- Ebert, Roger (2002-06-28). "ivans xtc. Movie Review & Film Summary (2002) | Roger Ebert". Rogerebert.suntimes.com. Retrieved 2014-08-12.
- Foster, Adrienne (2012) The History of The Division”, Voices Pub, Vol 1 pg. 36-37
- "Matthew Schultz's Music Career". WUIS. Retrieved 2013-02-04.
- "Buckminster Fuller Sacred geometry". Retrieved 2015-04-21.
-  Site about the A.T.G.
-  Mantras CD
-  Militant CD
-  Mandalas CD
-  Website for Mandala book
-  Website for The Division
-  Lab Report band site with discography, interviews, links
-  This is a comprehensive information site for Matt Schultz-related projects