May 24, 1991 |
|Height:||6 ft 1 in (1.85 m)|
|Weight:||227 lb (103 kg)|
|* Offseason and/or practice squad member only|
|Career NFL statistics|
Matthew Tucker (born May 24, 1991) is an American football running back who is currently a free agent. He played college football at TCU. Tucker signed as an undrafted free agent with the Philadelphia Eagles in 2013.
On April 27, 2013, he signed with the Philadelphia Eagles as an undrafted free agent. He was released on August 30, 2014 Tucker signed with the Eagles Practice Squad on August 31, 2014. He was waived by the Eagles on July 27, 2015, a few days before the start of training camp.
New York Jets
The New York Jets signed Tucker on August 4, 2016. He was waived/injured on August 13, 2016 after not appearing in New York's first preseason game. After going unclaimed on waivers, Tucker reverted to the team's injured reserve list. Tucker reached an injury settlement with the Jets and was released from the reserve list on September 6, 2016.
- "TCU Profile". gofrogs.cstv.com.
- "Philadelphia Eagles add 9 undrafted free agents to reach 90-man roster limit". pennlive.com. Retrieved April 30, 2013.
- Allen, Eric (August 4, 2016). "RB Moves: Jets Sign Tucker, Waive Williams". New York Jets. Archived from the original on August 16, 2016. Retrieved August 16, 2016.
- Lange, Randy (August 13, 2016). "Lache Seastrunk Joins Green & White Roster". New York Jets. Archived from the original on August 16, 2016. Retrieved August 16, 2016.
- Hughes, Connor (September 6, 2016). "Jets sign safety Antonio Allen, reach injury settlement with Trevor Reilly". NJ.com. Archived from the original on September 6, 2016. Retrieved September 6, 2016.