|Full name||Matthew Christopher Celano Uy|
|Date of birth||March 22, 1990|
|Place of birth||New Hyde Park, New York, United States|
|Height||1.70 m (5 ft 7 in)|
|2006–2007||IMG Soccer Academy|
|2011||Long Island Rough Riders||7||(0)|
|2006–2007||United States U17||5||(0)|
*Club domestic league appearances and goals, correct as of May 9, 2013|
‡ National team caps and goals, correct as of October 12, 2012
Matthew Christopher Celano Uy (born March 22, 1990) is an American born Filipino footballer who last played for Filipino side Team Socceroo in the United Football League. He has also been capped by the Philippines national team.
In the late days of March, he was waived by the Global of the United Football League in the transfer window. He was then immediately signed by the Loyola Meralco Sparks. He made his debut for the Sparks on April 9, 2013 coming in as a substitute for Jeong Byeong-Yeol in the 72nd minute against the Stallion Sta. Lucia.
- "Cosmos Copa: Group Stage Recap (Group A: NYC Colombia 1-0 NYC Italy)". NYCosmos.com. New York Cosmos. 16 July 2013. Retrieved 21 June 2013.
- "New signings excite Reid". GlobalFC.ph. Global Football Club. 1 April 2013. Retrieved 21 June 2013.
- "Stallions claim top spot with win over Loyola Meralco". GMA News Online. Global Media Arts Network Inc. 9 April 2013. Retrieved 21 June 2013.
- Matthew Uy at National-Football-Teams.com
- U.S. soccer bio at the Wayback Machine (archived 2012-07-03)