Matthew White (historian)
Matthew White is an independent scholar and self-described atrocitologist. His work has received note from Harvard psychologist Steven Pinker. His published works include The Great Big Book of Horrible Things (2011), an account of the 100 worst atrocities in world history. The book has been translated into Spanish, Italian, Portuguese and Romanian.
- Ranking History’s Atrocities by Counting the Corpses, New York Times, Nov 8, 2011.
- "Encyclopedia of evil: a catalog of history's 100 worst atrocities". Christian Science Monitor. 2012-02-24. ISSN 0882-7729. Retrieved 2016-08-14.
- "'The Great Big Book of Horrible Things': Author ranks history's worst atrocities... and warns more horrors could be on the way". The Daily Mail. Retrieved 2016-08-14.
- "The Great Big Book of Horrible Things". Kirkus Reviews. 7 November 2011.
- The Great Big Book of Horrible Things: The Definitive Chronicle of History's 100 Worst Atrocities
- Italian translation
- Portuguese translation
- Romanian translation
|This article about an American writer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|