|Date of birth||3 May 1991|
|Place of birth||Alatri, Italy|
|2008–2009||→ Sambenedettese (loan)||1||(0)|
|2010–2012||→ Andria (loan)||26||(0)|
|2012||→ Foligno (loan)||5||(0)|
|2012–2013||→ Fano (loan)||18||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 3 August 2016.
Born in Alatri, Lazio region, Evangelisti joined Piedmontese club Torino in August 2007, from Abruzzo team Giulianova. After a season with Turin's Allievi Nazionali under-17 team Evangelisti left for Sambenedettese on loan.
In January 2009 the San Benedetto team purchased Evangelisti from Turin and re-sold 50% registration rights to Vicenza for €100,000. On the same day the San Benedetto side also sold Gianmarco Piccioni (€100,000), German Pomiro (€100,000) and Filippo Forò (€150,000) to Vicenza, while Stefano Pietribiasi (€150,000) and Marco Zentil (€150,000) moved to opposite direction. In June 2009 Sambenedettese sold the remain 50% registration rights of Evangelisti to the Veneto team for free and renewed the three other co-ownerships, except Zentil was given to San Benedetto from Vicenza for free. However, Sambenedettese soon bankrupted. Evangelisti only played 11 games for Vicenza's under-20 reserve team in 2009–10 Campionato Nazionale Primavera season.
On 30 June 2010, the last day of financial year of Serie A newcomer A.C. Cesena and Vicenza Calcio (at that time in Serie B) formed an exchange deal, which Cesena's Denis Tonucci was exchanged for Giacomo Tulli (both 50% registration rights tagged for €1.3 million); Evangelisti also moved to Cesena in exchange for another youngster Luca Righini (Both 50% registration rights tagged for €450,000). The mother clubs of 4 players also retained 50% registration rights of the players. Both youngster were farmed out to Lega Pro teams while Tulli was loaned back to Vicenza for two seasons, made none of the players actually joined Cesena first team. However, the deals created paper profit for both clubs to 2009–10 financial year and co-currently heavy cost in future seasons. [nb 1]
Evangelisti was loaned to Italian third level club Andria in July 2010. He only played 14 times in his first season as a true professional player. In June 2011 the co-ownership was renewed. In July Evangelisti was loaned back to Andria.
On 30 January 2012 Evangelisti left for Foligno. Foligno relegated at the end of season.
After both Cesena and Vicenza relegated (to Serie B and Lega Pro Prima Divisione respectively), Evangelisti and Tulli returned to Vicenza for €225,000 and €650,000 fee respectively in June 2012; at the same time Righini and Tonucci also returned to Cesena also for €225,000 and €650,000 respectively. Evangelisti signed a 1-year contract.
- After the deal and similar swap deal with other clubs, Vicenza Calcio had a positive net equity on 30 June 2010 of €5,171,680, however the club main asset, the intangible one, was composite with Benedetti (€2M), Tonucci (€2.6M), Righini (€0.9M), Mandorlini (€0.8M), all signed by player exchange and days before the closure of the financial year, as well as the residual value of the risky signing of the previous year: Giacomo Di Donato for €800,000. Except Tonucci, none of the players actually played for Vicenza and Vicenza sold its youth internationals defender Davide Brivio for just €1.5 million.
- ALLIEVI NAZIONALI 2007/2008 GIRONE A (in Italian)
- "deposito contratti 08–09" (PDF) (in Italian). Lega Calcio. Archived from the original (PDF) on 1 March 2011.
- Vicenza Calcio S.p.A. bilancio (financial report and accounts) on 30 June 2009, PDF purchased from Italian C.C.I.A.A. (in Italian)
- Vicenza Calcio S.p.A. bilancio (financial report and accounts) on 30 June 2011, PDF purchased from Italian C.C.I.A.A. (in Italian)
- "Paolucci, Palazzo, Evangelisti: tre colpi in una sola giornata". AS Andria BAT (in Italian). 15 July 2010. Archived from the original on 22 July 2011. Retrieved 28 October 2010.
- "Compartecipazioni Giugno 2011". Vicenza Calcio (in Italian). 28 June 2011. Retrieved 6 January 2012.
- "Vestiranno biancazzurro Zaffagnini, Arini, Contessa ed Evangelisti". AS Andria BAT (in Italian). 11 July 2011. Retrieved 7 January 2011.
- A.C. Cesena S.p.A. bilancio (financial report and accounts) on 30 June 2012, PDF purchased from Italian C.C.I.A.A. (in Italian)
- Vicenza Calcio S.p.A. bilancio (financial report and accounts) on 30 June 2012, PDF purchased from Italian C.C.I.A.A. (in Italian)
- "ARRIVA IL SI DI SBARDELLA E DI EVANGELISTI » Alma Juventus Fano 1906" (in Italian). Alma Juventus Fano 1906. 28 July 2012. Retrieved 4 August 2012.[permanent dead link]
- "UFFICIALE: quattro prestiti per il Bellaria Igea Marina". Tutto Lega Pro (in Italian). Tutto Mercato Web. 7 August 2013. Retrieved 6 October 2013.
- "E il Giulianova fa sul serio Torna il difensore Del Grosso". Il Centro (in Italian). 25 July 2016. Retrieved 26 May 2017.