December 15, 1997 |
California, U.S.
|Residence||Los Angeles, California, U.S.|
|Relatives||Iris Apatow (Sister)|
Maude Apatow (born December 15, 1997) is an American actress. She is the eldest daughter of director Judd Apatow and actress Leslie Mann and is known for her roles as the daughter to her real-life mother's characters in Knocked Up (2007), Funny People (2009), and This is 40 (2012).
Life and career
Apatow first appeared in the 2007 comedy film Knocked up, written, produced and directed by her father Judd Apatow. In the film, she plays Sadie to parents Pete (played by Paul Rudd) and Debbie (played by her real life mother, Leslie Mann). Her sister in the film, Charlotte, is played by her real-life sister, Iris Apatow. In 2009, she played Mable, the daughter to her real-life mother's character again in Funny People, another film her father wrote, produced and directed. She reprised her role of Sadie in the spin-off to Knocked Up, the 2012 film This is 40.
|2005||The 40-Year-Old Virgin||Unknown||Uncredited
Only appears in deleted scene in the DVD edition.
|2012||This Is 40||Sadie|
|2014||Pitch Perfect 2||Girl in audience|
|2013||Young Artist Award||Best Performance in a Feature Film - Supporting Young Actress||This Is 40||Nominated|
- "Maude Apatow". Lazy Girls. Retrieved 21 July 2013.
- LaPorte, Nicole (24 August 2012). "She's 14, Going on 140 Characters". The New York Times. Retrieved 21 July 2013.
- Jordan Zakarin (20 November 2012). "Judd Apatow on Casting His Daughters and Their Dramatic Onscreen Arguments". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved 28 April 2014.
- Jessica de Ruiter (November 2012). "Maude Apatow Explains How Twitter Changed Her Life". Teen Vogue. Retrieved 28 April 2014.
- "30 under 30: Entertainment". Forbes. Retrieved 28 April 2014.
- Amy Lombard (20 March 2013). "The 140 Best Twitter Feeds of 2013". Time. Retrieved 28 April 2014.
- "34th Annual Young Artist Awards". YoungArtistAwards.org. Retrieved 21 July 2013.