From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Maudie is a diminutive form to the female given name Maud(e).
- Maudie Bitar, Lebanese journalist and critic
- Maudie Dunham (1902–1982), British actress
- Maudie Edwards (1906–1991), Welsh actress, comedian and singer
- Maudie Hopkins (1914–2008), American Civil War widow
- Maudie Joan Littlewood (1914–2002), English theatre director
- Maudie Prickett (1914–1976), American actress
- Maudie (film), a 2016 Irish film
- Maudie Mason, principal character of the "Maudie stories" of the 1930s and '40s
- SS Maudie, a Norwegian tanker in service 1920-38
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Maudie.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.