From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Mauga Silisili)
Satellite photo of Savai'i island (NASA photo)
|Elevation||1,858 m (6,096 ft) |
|Prominence||1,858 m (6,096 ft) |
|Isolation||2,245 kilometres (1,395 mi)|
|Listing||Country high point
Climbing the volcano
Mount Silisili makes a popular hike of Savai'i island, and can be reached with a 2-day guided round-trip.
- Mount Matavanu, active volcano on Savai'i, last erupted 1905 - 1911.
- Mata o le Afi, a volcano on Savai'i, last erupted 30 October 1902 to 17 November 1902.
- Mauga Afi, a volcano on Savai'i, last erupted about 1725.
- "Mauga Silisili" on Peakbagger.com Retrieved 1 October 2011
- "Mauga Silisili" Peaklist.org - Pacific Islands Retrieved 1 October 2011
- Rottman, Gordon L. (2002). World War 2 Pacific island guide. Greenwood Publishing Group. p. 88. ISBN 0-313-31395-4. Retrieved 3 March 2010.
- Mt Silisili, page on http://www.samoa.travel (accessed on January 2014)
|This article about a geographical location in Samoa is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|