|Elevation||313 m (1,027 ft)|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
|ISO 3166 code||IN-MP|
Some sites of religious significance around Mauganj are:
- Mahadev Temple in Devatalab (17 km from Mauganj).
- Asht Bhuji temple
- Hanuman Mandir and Alopan Mandir
- Bahuti Waterfall (Bahuti jalprapat 14km)
- Belauhi Waterfall at Belauhikubran near Shahpur (37km)
As of 2001[update] India census, Mauganj had a population of 22,989. Males constitute 52% of the population and females 48%. Mauganj has an average literacy rate of 52%, lower than the national average of 59.5%: male literacy is 63%, and female literacy is 41%. In Mauganj, 18% of the population is under 6 years of age.
- Falling Rain Genomics, Inc - Mauganj
- "Census of India 2001: Data from the 2001 Census, including cities, villages and towns (Provisional)". Census Commission of India. Archived from the original on 2004-06-16. Retrieved 2008-11-01.
|This article related to a location in Madhya Pradesh is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|