Maugerville Parish, New Brunswick
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Location within Sunbury County, New Brunswick
|• Land||921.35 km2 (355.74 sq mi)|
|• Density||1.9/km2 (5/sq mi)|
|• Pop 2006-2011||3.6%|
|Time zone||UTC-4 (AST)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-3 (ADT)|
Its population in the 2011 Census was 1,776.
Maugerville Parish is defined in the Territorial Division Act as being bounded:
- Southwest by the Saint John River; northwest and northeast by the County lines, and southeast by the lower line of lot numbered four, granted to Nathaniel Underhill and D. Palmer, junior, and its northeastern prolongation, including Oromocto Island.
Mother tongue language (2006)
- 2011 Statistics Canada Census Profile: Maugerville Parish, New Brunswick
- New Brunswick Provincial Archives - Maugerville Parish
- "Territorial Division Act (R.S.N.B. 1973, c. T-3)". Government of New Brunswick website. Retrieved 23 August 2016.
- Statistics Canada: 1996, 2001, 2006 census
- 2006 Statistics Canada Community Profile: Maugerville Parish, New Brunswick