|Directed by||Aditya Sarpotdar|
|Produced by||Genelia D'Souza|
|Written by||Kshitij Patwardhan|
|Edited by||Sanjay Sankla|
Mumbai Film Company
|Distributed by||Jio Studios|
|Box office||26.13 crores|
Mauli is a 2018 Indian Marathi-language action film directed by Aditya Sarpotdar and Produced by Genelia Deshmukh. Written by Kshitij Patwardhan, the film stars Riteish Deshmukh in the title role along with Saiyami Kher. This movie is not sequel of the 2014 film Lai Bhaari. The film was initially supposed to be released on 21 December 2018 but it was changed to 14 December to avoid clashing with the Shah Rukh Khan starrer Zero. It received positive reviews from the critics and it had a terrific opening at the box-office. It collected 9.25 crores within 2 days of its release worldwide. This film currently holds the 3rd position in the list of "biggest 1st week collection" for a Marathi film after Sairat and Naal
Mauli and Prince ( Riteish deshmukh) are twin brothers. Mauli is brave and courageous, while Prince is an opposite of Mauli. When Prince gets beaten, Mauli takes revenge. And Prince takes all credits ( as Mauli ). But their life changes forever, when they gets transferred to a village, whete there is no law and whole village is feared of Nana ( Jitendra Joshi) a powerful goon.
When Mauli became an obstacle for Nana, Nana kills Mauli, lefting his brother alone. How another Mauli ( Prince ) will save the village and takes his revenge from Nana is the rest of the story.
- Riteish Deshmukh as Inspector Mauli Sarjerao Deshmukh
- Saiyami Kher as Renuka
- Jitendra Joshi Nana Londhe aka Dharamaraj
- Vijay Nikam as Bhanudas Thupe
- Girija Oak as Mauli's mother
- Siddharth Jadhav as Kadaknath
- Genelia D'Souza in song "Dhuvun Taak" (cameo appearance)
The Music Was Composed By Ajay−Atul and Released by Mumbai Film Company.
|Soundtrack album by|
|Released||18 December 2018|
|Label||Mumbai Film Company|
|1.||"Bindhast Houn"||Karthik, Shreya Ghoshal||4:35|
|2.||"Magu Kuna Haat Ra"||Ajay Gogavale||4:43|
|3.||"Dhuvun Taak"||Ajay Gogavale||3:34|
|4.||"Mazi Pandhari Chi Maa"||Ajay Gogavale||7:37|
|5.||"Mauli - Teaser"||1:24|
- "Ritesh Deshmukh on Saiyami Kher in Mauli: She fits the character of a fire brand Marathi mulgi". The Indian Express. 7 May 2018. Retrieved 29 November 2018.
- Khandelwal, Khush (29 November 2018). "Mauli trailer out! Shah Rukh Khan and Salman Khan applaud Riteish Deshmukh's Marathi act". Times Now. Retrieved 29 November 2018.
- "'हद्दीत राहायचं! दहशतीचं दुसर नाव, धर्मराज उर्फ नाना लोंढे येतोय'". Lok Satta (in Marathi). 28 November 2018. Retrieved 29 November 2018.
- "'Mauli' trailer: Riteish Deshmukh plays a swaggering police officer". Scroll.in. 8 November 2018. Retrieved 29 November 2018.
- "Mauli - Original Motion Picture Soundtrack". Saavn.