|Elevation||682 m (2,238 ft)|
|Prominence||607 m (1,991 ft)|
|Listing||P600, Marilyn, Hewitt|
|English translation||Mountain pass crossing|
|Language of name||Irish|
|Location||County Mayo, Ireland|
Maumtrasna (alternative spelling Maamtrasna) is the highest peak in the Partry Mountains in south County Mayo, Ireland. The Srahnalong River runs southwest from the peak to the westernmost shore of Lough Mask. The townland of Maumtrasna is on the south bank of the Srahnalong. The townland was the location of the infamous Maumtrasna murders in 1882.
The name derives from its Irish name (Mám Trasna) which is roughly translated as the "Mountain pass crossing".
- Lists of mountains in Ireland
- Lists of mountains and hills in the British Isles
- List of P600 mountains in the British Isles
- List of Marilyns in the British Isles
- List of Hewitt mountains in England, Wales and Ireland