From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Maupertuis may refer to:
- Pierre Louis Maupertuis (1698–1759), a French mathematician and philosopher
- Maupertuis, Manche, a commune in Manche, France
- Maupertus-sur-Mer, a commune in Manche, France
- Nouaillé-Maupertuis, near the site of the 1356 Battle of Poitiers and occasionally lending its name to that battle
- Maleperduis, Malperduys or Maupertuis, the fictional lair of Reynard the Fox
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Maupertuis.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.