Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Location||Flinders Chase, South Australia|
|Primary inflows||Rocky River|
|Max. length||13 kilometres (8.1 mi)|
|Max. width||about 3 kilometres (1.9 mi)|
|Average depth||30–60 metres (98–197 ft)|
It faces to the south-west and extends for a distance of about 13 kilometres (8.1 mi) from an unnamed headland in the north-west to Cape du Couedic in the south-east. Its coastline is located within the locality of Flinders Chase.
- "Search result for 'Maupertuis Ba' with the following datasets selected - [Suburbs and Localities' and 'Gazetteer'". Location SA Map Viewer. Government of South Australia. Retrieved 17 January 2018.
- The Waters of South Australia. Port Adelaide: Department of Marine and Harbors, Government of South Australia. 1985. p. chart 14. ISBN 0-7243-7603-8.
- "Groundwater - surface water interactions on Kangaroo Island, Progress report 1: Rocky River shallow piezometer drilling program" (PDF). WaterConnect. Government of South Australia. p. 7. Retrieved 19 December 2015.
- "The discovery and exploration of Australia". australia for everyone. Retrieved 26 December 2015.
- "Wreck of the Loch Sloy". Sydney Morning Herald. 12 May 1899. Retrieved 26 December 2015.