|Full name||Maurice Anthony Chambers|
14 September 1987 |
Port Antonio, Jamaica
|Bowling style||Right-arm fast|
|Domestic team information|
|2013||→ Warwickshire (on loan)|
|FC debut||1 June 2005 Essex v Derbyshire|
|LA debut||16 July 2008 Essex v Yorkshire|
|Source: CricketArchive, 16 January 2016|
Maurice Anthony Chambers (born 14 September 1987 in Port Antonio, Jamaica) is a cricketer who represented Essex and Northamptonshire between 2005 and 2015. He is a right-handed batsman and a right-arm fast bowler. Despite his birth in the West Indies, Chambers is qualified for England by residence.
Chambers made his debut first-class appearance for Essex in June 2005 and played 44 first-class matches for the county. During this period he was selected to tour the West Indies with England Lions, and played two matches before he returned home injured. 
In 2013 he spent a brief spell on loan to Warwickshire, before signing for Northants. He played 14 first-class matches for Northants, but his contract was not renewed at the end of the 2015 season.
- "BBC Sport - Northants release Kyle Coetzer & Maurice Chambers". BBC Sport. Retrieved 10 October 2015.
- Cricinfo - Players and Officials - Maurice Chambers
- "Lions lose Chambers". ecb.co.uk. Retrieved 28 September 2016.
- Dobell, George. "Chambers highlights demand on resources". Cricinfo. Retrieved 28 September 2016.
- Dobell, George. "Chambers agrees Northants switch". Cricinfo. Retrieved 28 September 2016.
- "Kyle Coetzer and Maurice Chambers to leave Northants". Northants Herald and Post. 1 October 2015. Retrieved 28 September 2016.
- Clifton, Don (12 August 2016). "Overseas star Marshall ready for a grand finale with Cleethorpes". Grimsby Telegraph. Retrieved 28 September 2016.
|This biographical article related to an English cricketer born in the 1980s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|