||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification, as its only attribution is to IMDb. (December 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
23 August 1947 |
|Occupation||film director, writer|
He studied theatre at the Institut national supérieur des arts du spectacle (INSAS) in Brussels, graduating in 1970. His style of film-making has been described as Brechtian. His 1978 film One Page of Love was entered into the 28th Berlin International Film Festival.
- Nègre (1968)
- Canal K (1970) - with Boris Lehman
- Le Nosferat ou les eaux glacées de calcul égoïste (1975)
- Des anges et des démons (1978)
- Une page d'amour (One Page of Love) (1978) - with Sami Frey and Geraldine Chaplin
- Une femme en fuite (1982) - with Marie Dubois
- "IMDB.com: Awards for One Page of Love". imdb.com. Retrieved 2010-08-08.