Maurice Vellekoop (born 1964) is a Canadian artist and illustrator. His work has appeared in publications such as Drawn and Quarterly, Time, GQ, Vogue, Cosmopolitan and Wallpaper, as well as in the books ABC Book: A Homoerotic Primer, Sex Tips from a Dominatrix, Mensroom Reader and Vellevision.
- Maurice Vellekoop's ABC Book. A Homoerotic Primer. New York: Gates of Heck, 1997.
- "Vellevision." A Cocktail of Comics and Pictures. Montreal: Drawn & Quarterly, 1997.
- A Nut at the Opera. Montreal: Drawn & Quarterly, 2006.
- Maurice Vellekoop profile at Prism Comics
- fan site dedicated to Maurice Vellekoop's work
- Reactor Art & Design represents Maurice Vellekoop as a commercial illustrator
- Maurice Vellekoop at the Grand Comics Database
|This profile of a Canadian comics creator, writer, or artist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|