From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This name uses Spanish naming customs: the first or paternal family name is Ardila and the second or maternal family name is Cano.
|Full name||Mauricio Alberto Ardila Cano|
May 12, 1979 |
|Height||1.8 m (5 ft 11 in)|
|Weight||59.8 kg (132 lb)|
|Current team||Orgullo Antioqueño|
|Tour of Britain (2004)|
- 1st Stage 10 Tour de l'Avenir
- 1st Stage 4 Tour of Sweden
- 1st Overall Tour of Britain
- 1st Stage 2 & 4
- "Ardila, member of Qrgullo Antiqueno" [Ardila, leader of Comcel-Colombia: "It is a spectacular project I want to take and live"]. procycling (in Spanish). procyclingstats. 31 January 2015. Retrieved 31 January 2012.
- Profile at official website
- Mauricio Ardila at Trap-Friis.dk. Archive copy at the Wayback Machine (archived 24 May 2011)
|This biographical article relating to Colombian cycling is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|