|Full name||Pedro Mauricio Baldivieso Ferrufino|
|Date of birth||22 July 1996|
|Place of birth||Cochabamba, Bolivia|
|Height||1.81 m (5 ft 11 1⁄2 in)|
|Club San José|
|2012||→ Real Potosi (loan)||5||(0)|
|2015||Universitario de Sucre||3||(1)|
|2016–||Club San José||13||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 16 September 2017.
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 11 July 2015
Mauricio Baldivieso (born 22 July 1996) is a Bolivian footballer who plays as a midfielder and is currently playing for Club San José in the Liga de Fútbol Profesional Boliviano. At the age of 12, Baldivieso became the youngest player to ever play professional football when he made his debut against La Paz F.C. on 19 July 2009.
In July 2009 Baldivieso played his first match in professional football for Aurora just a few days short of his 13th birthday when he came on as a late substitute in a Clausura fixture against La Paz.
He returned to Aurora for the 2012/13 season, where he has gone on to become a regular in the starting lineup, making nineteen league appearances.
Real Potosi (loan)
In January 2012, Baldivieso joined Real Potosi on a loan deal which ended in June 2012.
On 30 June 2013, Baldivieso signed for Liga de Fútbol Profesional Boliviano club Nacional Potosí on a free transfer. He made his debut for his new side on 4 August 2013, starting in a 2-0 win over his former club Aurora before being substituted in the 50th minute.
- Wilson, Steve (21 July 2009). "Mauricio Baldivieso, 12, youngest ever player in professional football for Aurora in Bolivia". The Daily Telegraph. London.
- Gowar, Rex (2009-07-20). "South America roundup-Bolivian boy of 12 makes debut". London: The Guardian. Retrieved 2009-07-21.
- "Bolivian boy sets football record". BBC Sport. 2009-07-22. Retrieved 2009-07-22.
- Soccerway profile
- Nacional Potosi 2-0 Aurora
- Chacior dio la lista de 23 jugadores para el Sudamericano Sub-20 lapatriaenlinea.com (in Spanish)
- «Der Junge ist talentiert»: 12-Jähriger spielt Erstliga-Fußball