|Full name||Mauricio Salles de Alencar|
|Date of birth||March 1, 1978|
|Place of birth||Salvador, Brazil|
|Height||6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)|
|Rochester Lancers (indoor)|
|2004–2005||Puerto Rico Islanders||51||(25)|
|2011–||Rochester Lancers (indoor)||68||(78)|
|2013||VSI Tampa Bay FC||23||(10)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of July 3, 2014.
Mauricio Salles (born March 1, 1978 in Salvador) is a Brazilian footballer who played for Rochester Lancers of the Major Arena Soccer League. On January 20, 2010, he was ranked 25th in the USL First Division Top 25 of the Decade, which announced a list of the best and most influential players of the previous decade.
Salles began his professional career in the United States in 2004 with the Puerto Rico Islanders where he holds the distinction of being their all time goal scorer. He later left for the Montreal Impact in 2006, and then to the Atlanta Silverbacks in January 2007. That same season he moved to Japan with Omiya Ardija, where he scored one goal in eight appearances, before returning to the United States with the Rochester Rhinos in 2008.
In February 2015, the Rochester Lancers named team captain Salles as Team MVP for the 2014–15 season. In March 2015, the Major Arena Soccer League named Salles to the 2014-15 MASL All-League Second Team.
- "USL-1 Top 25 of the Decade". USLsoccer.com. January 20, 2010. Retrieved January 26, 2010.
- "Major Trade Brings Pair of Proven Goal Scorers to Atlanta Silverbacks". Atlanta Silverbacks. January 11, 2007. Retrieved June 19, 2008.
- "Player profile". World Soccer Stats. Archived from the original on May 13, 2007. Retrieved June 19, 2008.
- DiVeronica, Jeff (February 27, 2015). "Salles as MVP highlights Lancers team awards". Democrat and Chronicle. Rochester, NY: Gannett. Retrieved February 28, 2015.
- "MASL Announces 2014/15 All-League Teams". Major Arena Soccer League. March 9, 2015. Retrieved March 10, 2015.