Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Mauritius in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mauritius is an island nation in the Indian Ocean, but may also refer to:
- Mauritius (1968–1992), the predecessor to the modern-day Mauritius
- Mauritius (1618 ship), a Dutch wooden-hulled sailing ship
- Mauritius (given name)
- Mauritius (play), a 2007 Broadway play
- Mauritius (typeface), a 1967 type produced by C.E. Weber
- Mauritius "Post Office", two of the rarest stamps in the world
- 45617 Mauritius, a British LMS Jubilee Class locomotive
- Saint Mauritius, more commonly known as Saint Maurice
- The Roman Emperor Mauritius Tiberius, also known as Maurice
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mauritius.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.