Mausam (TV series)
|Created by||Momina Duraid|
|Written by||Aliya Bukhari|
|Directed by||Romi Inshah|
(To see the entire cast see the section of cast below)
|Country of origin||Pakistan|
|No. of seasons||01|
|Production company(s)||Momina Duraid Productions|
|Distributor||Hum Network Limited|
|Original network||Hum TV|
|Original release||23 May 2014|
Mausam (lit: Weather) is a Pakistan television drama serial aired on Hum TV in 2014. Produced by Momina Duraid and written by Aliya Bukhari, it is based on the theme of love and jealousy. It stars Ahsan Khan, Hareem Farooq and Yumna Zaidi.
Drama shows the relationship between two cousins (Shazia and Saman) who belong to a middle-class family. They live in the same house and are very friendly with each other. Everything changes when they met a rich bachelor named Hashir. The ambitious Shazia starts dreaming of marrying Hashir, but he falls for the modest Saman. This leads to a series of manipulations by Shazia as she tries to win Hashir by keeping him away from Saman.
- Ahsan Khan as Hashir
- Hareem Farooq as Saman
- Yumna Zaidi as Shazia
- Shazia Naz
- Yasir Mazhar as Faisal
- Naila Jaffri as Saman's mother
- Humaira Zaheer as Shazia's mother
|2015||3rd Hum Awards||Best Drama Serial Popular||Momina Duraid||Nominated|||
|2015||3rd Hum Awards||Best Actor Serial||Ahsan Khan||Won|||
- Official Website
- Official Facebook Page
- Mausam Hum TV's official YouTube
- Mausam Hum TV's official Dailymotion
- Hum TV's official Video channel
- "Pakistani dramas that ruled our television screens in 2014". Retrieved 2018-06-13.
- "Mausam: A love story dominated by women". HIP. 2015-05-15. Retrieved 2018-06-13.
- "Hum Tv Drama Serial Mausam - Pakistani Fashion - Entertainment News by EbuzzToday". EbuzzToday. 2014-05-27. Retrieved 2018-06-13.
- Correspondent, Showbiz (2015-04-08). "Hum Awards: Fawad Khan to lead Pakistan TV celebrities to Dubai". Emirates 24|7. Retrieved 2018-06-13.
- Desk, Entertainment (2015-04-10). "HUM TV Awards 2015: 'Sadqay Tumhare' a clear winner". DAWN.COM. Retrieved 2018-06-13.