Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Maven, maven, or MAVEN in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A maven is an expert in a particular field.
Maven or MAVEN may also refer to:
- MAVEN, an orbiter mission to Mars
- Apache Maven, a software tool for build automation
- Mitsubishi Maven, a minivan sold in Indonesia since 2005
- Maven Networks, a multimedia company
- Maven (Scrabble), a Scrabble-playing algorithm
- Maven (car sharing), a carsharing service of General Motors
- Project Maven, a United States Department of Defense project utilizing AI to improve drone targeting
- Fred Mavin or Maven (1884–1957), English football player and manager
- Max Maven (born 1950), American magician and mentalist
- Maven Huffman (born 1976), American professional wrestler
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Maven.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.