From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up maverick or mavericks in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Maverick or Maverik may refer to:
- AEA Maverick, an Australian single-seat sportsplane design
- General Aviation Design Bureau T-32 Maverick, a Ukrainian ultralight trike design
- I-Fly Maverick, a powered-parachute flying vehicle under development by the Indigenous People's Technology and Education Center
- Murphy Maverick, a Canadian light aircraft design
- AGM-65 Maverick, a guided air-to-surface missile
- OS X Mavericks, the tenth major release of Apple's OS X operating system
- Maverick Framework, a model-view-controller framework for Java
- Maverick Meerkat, the version 10.10 of Ubuntu
- Maverick.NET, a Maverick port from Java to C#
Film and television
- Maverick (film), a 1994 film based on the television series, starring Mel Gibson, Jodie Foster, and James Garner
- Maverick (TV series), an American western series starring James Garner and Jack Kelly
- Maverick, callsign of Pete Mitchell in the film Top Gun, played by Tom Cruise
- Maverick! (book), an autobiography by Ricardo Semler
- Maverick (comics), a comic-book imprint, series, and several characters
- Maverick (Dark Horse), a defunct imprint of Dark Horse Comics
- Maverick (magazine), a defunct South African business magazine
- Maverick, a 1990 science fiction novel by Bruce Bethke in the Isaac Asimov's Robots and Aliens series
- Maverick: Extraordinary Women from South Africa's Past, a 2005 book by Lauren Beukes
- Fender Maverick, a guitar
- The Mavericks, a country music band
- Maverick, a stage name of Swedish record producer and songwriter Anders Lundström
- "Maverick" (song), by D'espairsRay
- "Mavericks", a song by Ubiquitous Synergy Seeker
- The Mavericks (1991 album), their 1991 self-titled debut
- The Mavericks (2003 album), their 2003 album
- Maverick (George Thorogood and the Destroyers album), 1985
- Maverick (Hank Williams, Jr. album), 1992
- Maverick (Meg album), 2010
- Maverick (soundtrack), a soundtrack album from the 1994 film
- Mavericks, 2010 album by Johnossi
- Mavericks (Peter Holsapple and Chris Stamey album), 1991
- Maverick (company), an American entertainment company with several divisions:
- Maverick Entertainment Group, a film distributor
- Maverick Entertainment, a UK company whose productions include Snailsbury Tales
- Maverick Technologies, an American industrial automation company
- Maverik Lacrosse, an American lacrosse equipment and apparel company
- The mascot of Mauldin High School
- Maverick (name) – list of persons in Wikipedia with the surname or given name
- Maverick Matt, ring name of Matt Bentley (born 1979), American professional wrestler
- Maverick (chocolate), a discontinued chocolate bar manufactured by Nestle in the UK
- Maverick (cigarette), a brand of cigarettes manufactured by Lorillard Tobacco Company
- Mossberg Maverick, a shotgun model
- Maverick, a brand of jeans owned by VF Corporation
- Maverick REV-6, a 2005 Nerf blaster released under the N-Strike series
- Maverick (MBTA station), a subway station in Boston, Massachusetts, U.S.
- Maverick County, Texas, U.S.
- Maverick Stadium, at the University of Texas at Arlington, U.S.
- Maverick Theater, a storefront theater in Fullerton, California, U.S.
- Mavericks, California, U.S., coastal location of the Mavericks surfing contest
- Calgary Mavericks, a Canadian rugby union team from Calgary, Alberta, Canada
- Mönchengladbach Mavericks, an American football club from Mönchengladbach, Germany
- Clermont Mavericks, a wood bat collegiate summer baseball league team in Clermont, Florida
- Dallas Mavericks, an NBA basketball team from Dallas, Texas
- Denver Mavericks, a defunct minor league ice hockey team in Denver, Colorado
- High Desert Mavericks, a minor league baseball team in Adelanto, California
- Houston Mavericks, a defunct American Basketball Association team in Houston, Texas
- Mid-Missouri Mavericks, a minor league baseball team from Columbia, Missouri
- Minnesota State Mavericks, the sports teams of Minnesota State University, Mankato
- Missouri Mavericks, a Central Hockey League team from Independence, Missouri
- Omaha Mavericks, the sports teams of the University of Nebraska Omaha
- Portland Mavericks, a defunct minor league baseball team in Portland, Oregon
- Potomac Mavericks, a professional inline hockey team in Chantilly, Virginia
- Texas–Arlington Mavericks, the sports teams of the University of Texas at Arlington
- Tucson Mavericks a defunct minor league ice hockey team in Tucson, Arizona
- Yakima Mavericks, a minor league football team from Yakima, Washington
- Mavericks, the mascot of James Madison High School, in San Antonio, Texas
- Mavericks, the mascot of Colorado Mesa University in Colorado
- Mavericks, the mascot of Minnesota State University, Mankato
- Mavericks, the mascot of McNeil High School, in Austin, Texas
- Mavericks, the mascot of Mercy College, in Dobbs Ferry, New York
- Mavericks, the mascot of Moore Catholic High School, in Staten Island, New York
- Mavericks, the mascot of Montrose School, in Medfield, Massachusetts
- Maverick (armored vehicle), internal armed security vehicle for Peacekeeping forces
- Ford Maverick (disambiguation), the name of four different automobiles made by the Ford Motor Company
- SS Maverick, an American oil tanker
- Maverick (animal), an unbranded range animal, derived from U.S. cattleman Samuel Maverick
- Maverick (Mega Man), a term to describe irregular behavior of robots in the Mega Man X video game series
- Maverick (pinball), a game based on the 1994 film
- Maverick (roller coaster), at Cedar Point amusement park in Sandusky, Ohio, U.S.
- All pages beginning with "Maverick"
- All pages with titles containing "Maverick"
- Maverik Center, an arena in West Valley City, Utah, U.S., named for Maverik, Inc.
- Maverik Stadium, a stadium at Utah State University in Logan, Utah, U.S.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Maverick.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.