From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mavin may refer to:
- Fred Mavin (1884–1957), English football player and manager
- Steve Mavin (born 1968), former Australian rugby league footballer
- Mavin Manyshaped, heroine of three science fiction novels by Sheri S. Tepper
- Mavin, Qazvin, Iran, a village
- Mavin Records, a Nigerian-based record label established in 2012
- Mavin Foundation, an American community organization for mixed-heritage people
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mavin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.