|Born||29 July 1999|
Birmingham, United Kingdom
|Formula Renault Eurocup career|
|Current team||R-ace GP|
|Former teams||Tech 1 Racing|
|Best finish||1st in 2018|
|F4 British Championship|
|Formula Renault Eurocup|
F4 British Championship
In 2015, Fewtrell graduated to single-seaters, partaking in the MRF Challenge where he finished eleventh.
In December 2016, Fewtrell was named as part of Tech 1 Racing's driver line-up for the 2017 seasons of Formula Renault 2.0. He won race at Red Bull Ring on his way to the rookies' title and the sixth place in the drivers' championship.
|2015-16||MRF Challenge Formula 2000||MRF Racing||14||0||0||0||1||51||11th|
|2016||F4 British Championship||Carlin||30||3||3||3||15||358||1st|
|2017||Formula Renault Eurocup||Tech 1 Racing||23||1||0||0||1||164||6th|
|Formula Renault NEC||5||0||0||1||2||48||12th|
|2018||Formula Renault Eurocup||R-ace GP||20||6||6||6||11||275.5||1st|
|Formula Renault NEC||10||0||0||3||1||24||15th‡|
‡ Fewtrell was ineligible for points from the second round onwards. * Season still in progress.
- "Current Drivers - Infinity Sports Management". Retrieved 2 December 2016.
- "Fewtrell signs up for MSA Formula with Carlin". 25 January 2016. Retrieved 2 December 2016.
- "FEWTRELL SECURES BRITISH F4 TITLE AT BRANDS FINALE". Retrieved 2 December 2016.
- "Tech 1 Racing announces its four drivers for 2017". 6 December 2016. Retrieved 7 December 2016.
- Allen, Peter (22 July 2017). "Fewtrell wins, Fenestraz gets Eurocup lead as rivals clash". formulascout.com. Retrieved 30 October 2017.
- Wood, Elliot (29 October 2017). "Eurocup Champion Fenestraz prevents Shwartzman triple win in Barcelona finale". formulascout.com. Retrieved 30 October 2017.
- "Aitken leads 2017 Renault Sport Academy line-up". 21 February 2017. Retrieved 21 February 2017.
| F4 British Championship
| Formula Renault Eurocup
|This biographical article related to English motor racing is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|