|Motto||Care for life|
CEO and Managing Director
|Max India Limited|
Max Healthcare Institute is a healthcare institute based in New Delhi, India. The Institute is a wholly owned subsidiary company of Max India Limited. Established in 1985, Max India Limited is a Public Limited company listed in the Bombay Stock Exchange and National Stock Exchange of India with more than 37,000 shareholders.
The institute operates eleven centers in Delhi, NCR and neighbouring Punjab region, providing health care services in more than 30 disciplines. The company provides patient services including nuclear medicine and cardiac imaging, labs, scans, interventional cardiology, cardiac pacing and electrophysiology, neurosciences, orthopedics, gynecology and obstetrics, pediatrics, cancer care, kidney transplant, bone marrow transplant, maternity services, diagnostic services, pediatric ophthalmology, neurophthalmology, internal medicine, general surgery, urology, nephrology, gastroenterology, mental health and behavioral sciences, rehabilitative services, and pulmonology.
In 2002, Max Hospital was opened. Dedicated to mother and child care, Max Hospital, Noida was opened in 2002 with services including non-invasive cardiology, orthopedics, ENT, ophthalmology, nephrology etc. Max Heart and Vascular Institute was established in 2004 with advanced cardiac life support and air evacuation service in Saket.
Max Hospital in Patparganj was founded in 2005. In the same year, Max Eye and Dental Care centre was opened at Panchsheel Park, New Delhi. Max Super Specialty Hospital in Saket was founded in 2006 and Max Hospital, Gurgaon was opened in 2007.
In July 2014 the company formed a joint venture with LIFE Healthcare Group, the second largest private hospital operator in South Africa, with the two groups each holding a 46.4% equity stake in the new venture to be known as Max India.
- Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket
- Max Super Speciality Hospital (A unit of Devki Devi Foundation), Saket
- Max Smart Super Speciality Hospital, Saket (A Unit of Gujarmal Modi Hospital and Research Centre for Medical Sciences)
- Max Super Speciality Hospital, Patparganj (A Unit of Balaji Medical Diagnostic and Research Centre)
- Max Hospital, Pitampura
- Max Hospital, Noida
- Max Multi Speciality Centre, Panchsheel Park
- Max Hospital, Gurgaon
- Max Super Speciality Hospital, Shalimar Bagh, Delhi
- Max Super Speciality Hospital, Vaishali, Ghaziabad
- Max Super Speciality Hospital, Mohali, Punjab
- Max Super Speciality Hospital, Bathinda, Punjab
- Max Super Speciality Hospital, Dehradun, Uttarakhand
Analjit Singh is the founder & Chairman Emeritus of Max India Limited, Chairman of Max Life Insurance Company Limited, Max Healthcare Institute Limited and Max Bupa Health Insurance Company Limited.
He is presently an Executive Board Member of the Board of Governors, Indian School of Business(ISB), Hyderabad, where he is jointly funding a new campus at Mohali, Punjab and actively facilitating it as the Chairman, Mohali Campus Advisory Board, ISB. He has also recently taken on the role of the Chairman of the Board of Governors, Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee. In addition, he is the Chairman, Board of Governors, The Doon School, Dehradun.
Specialty Centres at Max Healthcare
||This section contains content that is written like an advertisement. (March 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Max Heart and Vascular Institute is a 220-bed cardiovascular facility located at Saket, in South Delhi. This institute was opened in 2001.The services available at this institute are all types of Coronary, Carotid, Renal & Peripheral Angiographies, all types of Coronary, Carotid, Renal & Peripheral Angioplasties and Stenting, Balloon Mitral, Aortic and Pulmonary Valvuloplasty, Rotational and Directional Athrectomy, Intravascular Ultrasound (IVUS) and Thrombectomies.
Max Institute of Neuro Sciences is fitted with Novalis Tx, Rapid ARC, PET CT and Brachytherapy. The procedures performed here include Spine Surgery, Brain tumour surgery, Disk replacement surgery, Endovascular Neurosurgery and more.
Max Institute of Orthopaedics & Joint Replacement Surgery is a tertiary care centre located in South Delhi. This institute works on the concept of "early mobilization, minimal discomfort" and provides treatments like Knee Replacement Surgery, Hip Replacement Surgery, Spine Surgery, Sports Injury treatment or any other orthopaedic surgery.
Max Cancer Centre uses technologies like Novalis Tx Radiosurgery, Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT), Image Guided Radiation Therapy (IGRT), Stereotactic Radio Surgery (SRS), Radiation Therapy (SRT), and Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy (SBRT).
Max Institute of Minimal Access, Metabolic & Bariatric Surgery has been accredited as the International Centre of Excellence (COE) by the Surgical Review Corporation, USA under the leadership of Vice Chairman and Director Pradeep Chowbey. This is the first institute in India to get this award.
Max Institute of Obstetrics and Gynaecology has been established to provide healthcare to women. The team of experts contains gynaecologists, sonologists, radiologists, and psychological counselors.
Max Institute of Paediatrics provides a wide range of child care services that include general paediatrics including immunisations, paediatric and neonatal surgery, neonatal care and numerous paediatric sub-specialities such as paediatric gastroenterology, nephrology, endocrinology, developmental paediatrics and adolescent medicine.
Max Institute of Aesthetic & Reconstructive Surgery is located in Saket and equipped with the Delhi's first ever VASER Lipo Technology. The list of medical services available here in the field of Aesthetic Surgery include Facelift, Rhinoplasty, Breast Augmentation, Vaser Liposelection (Ultrasonic liposuction), Breast Reduction, Abdominoplasty, etc. It also offers Opd procedures like Botox & Fillers. Cancer Reconstruction is its forte especially Head & Neck Reconstruction and Breast Reconstruction.
Max Eye Care is a centre for eye surgery in Panchsheel Park, South Delhi. This centre provides a wide range of services including Ophthalmology, Photo-Dynamic Therapy, Aesthetic Plastic Eye Surgery, Glaucoma surgery, small incision cataract surgery (SICS), Neurophthalmology, and many more.
Max Dental Care
Department of Mental Health & Behavioral Sciences
Department of Endocrinology, Diabetes and Obesity
Department of ENT
Department of Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation
Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation Department
Department of Nuclear Medicine
- Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket has been accredited as a Center of Excellence in Emergency Medicine.
- Bureau Veritas (BV), a European Standards organisation awarded the cGreen OT certification to Max Healthcare. Max Super Speciality Hospital Saket is the first hospital ever in the country to receive this prestigious accolade. The certificate recognizes its adherence to the highest quality and safety parameters for patients and healthcare workers in the highest infection-prone zone in a hospital, i.e., operation theatres.
- The Max Institute of Minimal Access, Metabolic & Bariatric Surgery has accredited as a Centre of Excellence for providing state-of-the-art Clinical Services and Surgical Training Programmes for Abdominal Wall Hernia Surgery.
- Max Super Specialty Hospital, Saket was awarded FICCI award for Operational Excellence in Healthcare Delivery. It is also awarded for its initiatives towards customer experience improvement & for patient safety at FICCI Healthcare Excellence Awards 2015.
- FICCI awarded Max Super Specialty Hospital, Patparganj with the Healthcare award for Operational Excellence in Environmental Conservation.
- Max Healthcare was awarded the DL Shah National Award on 'Economics of Quality' from Quality Council of India.
- Max Super Specialty Hospital and Max Devki Devi Heart & Vascular Institute at Saket, the two tertiary care hospitals of Max Healthcare, are the first two hospitals of North India to have received the prestigious accreditation from National Accreditation Board for Hospital & Healthcare Providers.
- Max Labs 24x7 at MSSH, Saket was certified by The National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories (NABL).
- Max Hospital - Pitampura has also been certified for ISO: 14001:2004.
- Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket has been accredited by JCI
- "Max Healthcare". Bseindia.com. Retrieved 2011-11-04.
- "Max Healthcare". Heidelberg Medical Services. 19 May 2011. Retrieved 2011-11-04.
- "Max Healthcare Centre". indiatimes.com. Retrieved 2011-11-09.
- "Max healthcare institute". NDTV. Retrieved 2011-11-09.
- "$132mn investment planned by Life Healthcare to raise equity stake in Indian JV". South Africa News.Net. Retrieved 24 July 2014.
- http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/industry/healthcare/biotech/healthcare/max-healthcare-acquires-51-stake-in-saket-city-hospital/articleshow/49574093.cms. Missing or empty
- "Max Super Speciality Hospital". business-standard.com. Retrieved 2011-11-16.
- "Max Healthcare Institute". hindustantimes.com. Retrieved 2011-11-16.
- "Max Healthcare". investing.businessweek.com. Retrieved 2011-11-16.
- "Max Healthcare". doonschool.com. Retrieved 2011-12-02.
- "Max Heart and Vascular Institute". mediescapes.com. Retrieved 2011-12-02.
- "Max Institute of Neuro Sciences". indianmedicaltravelassociation.com. Retrieved 2011-12-02.
- "Max Institute of Orthopaedics & Joint Replacement Surgery". medretreat.com. Retrieved 2011-12-02.
- "Vice Chairman and Director of Max Institute of Minimal Access, Metabolic & Bariatric Surgery".
- "Max Institute of Minimal Access, Metabolic & Bariatric Surgery". business.highbeam.com. Retrieved 2011-12-02.
- "Max Institute of Obstetrics and Gynaecology". mydocadvisor.com. Retrieved 2012-01-19.
- "Max Eye Care". antya.com. Retrieved 2012-02-01.
- "International Centre Of Excellence For Bariatric (Obesity) Surgery By Surgical Review Corporation, USA.". chowbey.com. June 2013.
- "FICCI award for Operational Excellence". indianmedicaltravelassociation.com. Retrieved 2012-02-09.
- "Healthcare award for Operational Excellence in Environmental Conservation". expresshealthcare.in. Retrieved 2012-02-09.
- "DL Shah National Award on 'Economics of Quality'". doctor.ndtv.com. Retrieved 2012-02-09.