This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (September 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
CEO and Managing Director
|Max India Limited|
Max Healthcare Institute is a hospital chain based in New Delhi, India with 14 hospitals across North India. The Institute is a joint venture between Max India and Life Healthcare, South Africa. Established in 1985, Max India Limited is a Public Limited company listed in the Bombay Stock Exchange and National Stock Exchange of India with more than 37,000 shareholders.Its hospital in Saket is JCI accredited and several of its hospitals are NABH Accredited.
The institute operates fourteen hospitals in Delhi, NCR and neighbouring Punjab and Uttarakhand region, providing health care services in more than 30 disciplines. The company provides patient services including nuclear medicine and cardiac imaging, labs, scans, interventional cardiology, cardiac pacing and electrophysiology, neurosciences, orthopedics, gynecology and obstetrics, pediatrics, cancer care, kidney transplant, bone marrow transplant, maternity services, diagnostic services, pediatric ophthalmology, neurophthalmology, internal medicine, general surgery, urology, nephrology, gastroenterology, mental health and behavioral sciences, rehabilitative services, and pulmonology.
In 2002, Max Hospital was opened. Dedicated to mother and child care, Max Hospital, Noida was opened in 2002 with services including non-invasive cardiology, orthopedics, ENT, ophthalmology, nephrology etc. Max Heart and Vascular Institute was established in 2004 with advanced cardiac life support and air evacuation service in Saket.
Max Hospital in Patparganj was founded in 2005. In the same year, Max Eye and Dental Care centre was opened at Panchsheel Park, New Delhi. Max Super Specialty Hospital in Saket was founded in 2006 and Max Hospital, Gurgaon was opened in 2007.
In July 2014 the company formed a joint venture with LIFE Healthcare Group, the second largest private hospital operator in South Africa, with the two groups each holding a 46.4% equity stake in the new venture to be known as Max India.
By July 2016 the company had already established a network of 14 hospitals with treatments across 29 specialties.
In September 2018, KKR-Radiant bought a 49.7% stake in Max Healthcare.
- Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket
- Max Super Speciality Hospital (A unit of Devki Devi Foundation), Saket
- Max Smart Super Speciality Hospital, Saket (A Unit of Gujarmal Modi Hospital and Research Centre for Medical Sciences)
- Max Super Speciality Hospital, Patparganj (A Unit of Balaji Medical Diagnostic and Research Centre)
- Max Hospital, Pitampura
- Max Hospital, Noida
- Max Multispeciality Centre, Panchsheel Park|Max Multi Speciality Centre, Panchsheel Park
- Max Hospital, Gurgaon
- Max Super Speciality Hospital, Shalimar Bagh, Delhi
- Max Super Speciality Hospital, Vaishali, Ghaziabad
- Max Super Speciality Hospital, Mohali, Punjab
- Max Super Speciality Hospital, Bathinda, Punjab
- Max Super Speciality Hospital, Dehradun, Uttarakhand
- Max Multi Speciality Hospital, Surajpur, Greater Noida(A Unit of four season foundation)
Analjit Singh is the founder & Chairman Emeritus of Max India Limited, Chairman of Max Life Insurance Company Limited, Max Healthcare Institute Limited and Max Bupa Health Insurance Company Limited.
He is presently an Executive Board Member of the Board of Governors, Indian School of Business(ISB), Hyderabad, where he is jointly funding a new campus at Mohali, Punjab and actively facilitating it as the Chairman, Mohali Campus Advisory Board, ISB. He has also recently taken on the role of the Chairman of the Board of Governors, Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee. In addition, he is the Chairman, Board of Governors, The Doon School, Dehradun.
Specialty Centres at Max Healthcare
- Max Heart and Vascular Institute
- Max Institute of Neuro Sciences
- Max Institute of Orthopaedics & Joint Replacement Surgery
- Max Cancer Centre
- Max Institute of Minimal Access, Metabolic & Bariatric Surgery
- Max Institute of Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Max Institute of Paediatrics
- Max Institute of Aesthetic & Reconstructive Surgery
- Max Eye Care
- Max Dental Care
- Department of Mental Health & Behavioral Sciences
- Department of Endocrinology, Diabetes and Obesity
- Department of ENT
- Department of Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation
- Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation Department
- Department of Nuclear Medicine
- The Max Institute of Minimal Access, Metabolic & Bariatric Surgery has accredited as a Centre of Excellence for providing state-of-the-art Clinical Services and Surgical Training Programmes for Abdominal Wall Hernia Surgery.
- Max Super Specialty Hospital, Saket was awarded FICCI award for Operational Excellence in Healthcare Delivery. It is also awarded for its initiatives towards customer experience improvement & for patient safety at FICCI Healthcare Excellence Awards 2015.
- FICCI awarded Max Super Specialty Hospital, Patparganj with the Healthcare award for Operational Excellence in Environmental Conservation.
- Max Healthcare was awarded the DL Shah National Award on 'Economics of Quality' from Quality Council of India.
- Max Healthcare awarded with Service Excellence - Private Hospital by FICCI
- "Max Healthcare". Bseindia.com. Retrieved 2011-11-04.
- "List of JCI Accredited Hospitals in India - MedPort International". MedPort International. 2018-05-02. Retrieved 2018-08-21.
- "Max Healthcare". Heidelberg Medical Services. 19 May 2011. Retrieved 2011-11-04.
- "Max Healthcare Centre". indiatimes.com. Retrieved 2011-11-09.
- "Max healthcare institute". NDTV. Archived from the original on 2012-04-01. Retrieved 2011-11-09.
- "$132mn investment planned by Life Healthcare to raise equity stake in Indian JV". South Africa News.Net. Retrieved 24 July 2014.
- "KKR-Radiant buys 49.7% stake in Max Healthcare for Rs 2,120 crore". www.businesstoday.in. Retrieved 2018-09-21.
- "Max Healthcare acquires 51% stake in Saket City Hospital". EconomicTimes.
- "Max Super Speciality Hospital". business-standard.com. Retrieved 2011-11-16.
- "Max Healthcare Institute". hindustantimes.com. Retrieved 2011-11-16.
- "Max Healthcare". investing.businessweek.com. Retrieved 2011-11-16.
- "Max Healthcare". doonschool.com. Retrieved 2011-12-02.
- "Max Heart and Vascular Institute". mediescapes.com. Retrieved 2011-12-02.
- "International Centre Of Excellence For Bariatric (Obesity) Surgery By Surgical Review Corporation, USA". chowbey.com. June 2013.
- "FICCI award for Operational Excellence". indianmedicaltravelassociation.com. Retrieved 2012-02-09.
- "Healthcare award for Operational Excellence in Environmental Conservation". expresshealthcare.in. Retrieved 2012-02-09.
- "DL Shah National Award on 'Economics of Quality'". doctor.ndtv.com. Archived from the original on 2012-04-01. Retrieved 2012-02-09.