Howard in 2010
Max Howard is a film producer and studio executive, based in Los Angeles. He has run studios for Walt Disney Feature Animation in London, Paris, Orlando and Los Angeles, and was President of Warner Bros. Animation. He has worked on or been responsible for a number of successful film projects. His credits include Who Framed Roger Rabbit?, Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron, and Igor.
Howard has been honoured with a Doctorate of Arts degree from Teesside University in the United Kingdom in recognition for his services to the animation industry. He is also the Chancellor of Middlesbrough Children's University.
In 2015 Max started working In China on a regular basis for the DeTao Group, where he runs Melwood Pictures at DeTao, and is developing features based on Chinese content.
- 1988 - Who Framed Roger Rabbit? - Animation Administrator
- 1989 - The Little Mermaid - Studio Executive
- 1990 - The Rescuers Down Under - Studio Executive
- 1991 - Beauty and the Beast - Studio Executive
- 1992 - Aladdin - Studio Executive
- 1994 - The Lion King - Studio Executive
- 1995 - Pocahontas - Studio Executive
- 1996 - Space Jam - Studio Executive
- 1998 - Quest For Camelot - Studio Executive
- 1999 - The Iron Giant - Studio Executive
- 2002 - Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron - Executive producer
- 2008 - Igor - Producer
- 2013 - Saving Santa - Executive producer
- 2014 - The Hero of Color City - Producer
- 2017 - Bunyan and Babe - Producer
- Max Howard at IMDB Max Howard at IMDB Retrieved October 2011
- Max Howard Consulting Group official website Retrieved October 2011
- Middlesbrough Council publicity website Retrieved October 2012
- Kemp, Stuart (18 May 2013). "Cannes: U.K. Sales Banner Moviehouse Entertainment Shops Animation 'The Hero of Color City' (Exclusive)". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved 8 February 2014.