|Elevation||479 ft (146 m)|
|Time zone||Eastern (EST) (UTC-5)|
|• Summer (DST)||EDT (UTC-4)|
|Area code(s)||610 and 484|
|GNIS feature ID||1180566|
Maxatawny is an unincorporated community located on U.S. Route 222 in Maxatawny Township, Berks County, Pennsylvania, United States five miles east of Kutztown. It is in the Lehigh watershed and Schaefer Run flows through it to the Little Lehigh Creek. It has a post office with the ZIP code of 19538. Traffic speed on US 222 is reduced to 35 miles-per-hour passing through the village, which borders Lehigh County.
- "Maxatawny". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey.
- "Maxatawny, Pennsylvania". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey.
- United States Postal Service (2012). "USPS - Look Up a ZIP Code". Retrieved 2012-02-15.
- "Berks County". Jim Forte Postal History. Retrieved 1 December 2015.
- "Some peculiar post office names in Berks". Reading Eagle. Nov 27, 1910. p. 11. Retrieved 2 December 2015.
||New Smithville, Mill Creek Corner||Seipstown||Newtown, Lehigh County|
|This Berks County, Pennsylvania state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|