Maxibon is a brand of ice cream sandwich made by Nestlé. It consists of a block of ice cream containing small chocolate chips with one end covered in chocolate, and the other sandwiched between two biscuits.
The Maxibon brand is available in United States, Canada, Europe, Australia, Chile and Egypt, and can be purchased from 'Maxibon Zone' stands in European cities, such as Madrid. There are three available variations of Maxibon in Europe including vanilla, white chocolate and original flavour. There are also specials released from time to time, with unique flavors as well.
There have been at least seven known varieties of Maxibon:
- Classic: (also called Vanilla) Made of vanilla ice cream with chocolate chips, with a half biscuit, half chocolate shell, together with hazelnuts and crumbs of biscuit.
- Honeycomb: A variant of the traditional Maxibon with honeycomb flavoured ice cream in place of vanilla.
- Caramel Rough Nut: the same shape as the original Maxibon, but with caramel ice cream instead of vanilla, and ripples of caramel sauce through the half of the ice cream that's encased in biscuit
- Peanut Butter and Jam: Peanut butter flavoured ice cream throughout with jam ripples in the biscuit section.
- Iced Coffee: Iced coffee flavoured ice cream with chocolate chips, with half encased in the classic chocolate and the other half sandwiched between two biscuits.
- Monster Cookie: Cookies and cream flavoured ice cream with chocolate cookie bits, with half encased in the classic chocolate with crunchy cookie pieces and the other half sandwiched between two biscuits.
- Cookie: Circular, with ice cream, chocolate chips and caramel sauce sandwiched between two chocolate chip 'cookies'.
- Snack: A half sized version of the original Maxibon, weighing 56g instead of the standard 102g.
|This brand-name food or drink product–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|