26 September 1988 |
Novosibirsk, Russian SFSR, USSR
|Height||5 ft 11 in (180 cm)|
|Weight||203 lb (92 kg; 14 st 7 lb)|
|Played for||Bridgeport Sound Tigers
HC Severstal Cherepovets
HC Sibir Novosibirsk
|NHL Draft||106th overall, 2007
New York Islanders
Maxim Gratchev (born 26 September 1988) is a Russian former professional ice hockey player who last played for HC Sibir Novosibirsk in the Kontinental Hockey League (KHL). He was selected by New York Islanders in the 4th round (106th overall) of the 2007 NHL Entry Draft. He played for HC Severstal of the KHL for one season, before singing with the Binghamton Senators before the 2011–12 season.
- "Severstal Cherepovets 2010-11 Roster". hockeydb.com. 2012-04-02. Retrieved 2012-04-02.
- "B-Sens sign forward Maxim Gratchev, goaltender Brian Stewart". Binghamton Senators. 2011-09-16. Retrieved 2011-09-16.
- "New management did not see Igor Zhilinsky in club" (in Russian). hockey-week.ru. 2014-03-30. Retrieved 2014-03-30.
- Maxim Grachev career statistics at EliteProspects.com
- Maxim Gratchev player profile at NHL.com
- Maxime Gratchev career statistics at The Internet Hockey Database
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Maxim Grachev.|
|This biographical article relating to a Russian ice hockey winger is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|