Maxim Monguzhukovich Munzuk (Tuvan: Максим Монгужук-оглу Мунзук; (2 May 1910 – 28 July 1999 in Kyzyl, Tyva, Russia) was a Tuvan actor, one of the founders of Tuva's regional theatre. He is best known for playing the title role in Akira Kurosawa's film Dersu Uzala.
Maxim Munzuk was a versatile and creative person. He was actor, director, singer, collector of musical folklore, composer, and teacher. He played a huge number of roles of the most varied characters and directed the Tuvan musical-drama theatre.
- Пропажа свидетеля (Loss of the Witness) - 1971 (Detective)
- Дерсу Узала (Dersu Uzala) - 1975 (Adventures)
- Прогулка, достойная мужчин (A Walk Worthy of Men) - 1979 (Film-story)
- Предварительное расследование (Preliminary Investigation) - 1979
- Последняя охота (Last Hunting) - 1979 (Drama history)
- По следу властелина (On the Lord's Track) - 1979 (Adventures)
- Валентина (Valentine) - 1981 (Melodrama)
- Месть (Revenge) - 1989 (Historical / Biographic)
- Maxim Munzuk on IMDb
- Charity Foundation "Dersu Uzala" named Maxim Munzuk (in Russian)
- Dersu Uzala Info
|This article about a Russian actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|