|Look up maxima in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Maxima may refer to:
Science and mathematics
- Maxima and minima, the highest and lowest values (points) of a function in calculus
- Maxima (software), a free open source computer algebra system
- Millimeter Anisotropy eXperiment IMaging Array, a Cosmic Microwave Background experiment
- Voith Maxima, a high-power diesel locomotive family built by Voith Turbo introduced 2006
- Nissan Maxima, an automobile manufactured by Nissan
- Maxima of Rome, early Christian saint and martyr killed in Emperor Diocletian's purges
- Queen Máxima of the Netherlands (born 1971), wife of King Willem-Alexander of the Netherlands
- Máxima (magazine), Portuguese edition of Madame Figaro
- Maxima (The King of Fighters), a character in The King of Fighters
- Maxima (comics), a character in the DC comics universe
- Maxima Group, a retail chain in Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and Bulgaria
- Maxima (music), musical note value in mensural notation
- Macsyma, an early symbolic mathematical system developed at MIT
- Maxim (disambiguation)
- Maxime (disambiguation)
- Maximón, a folk saint venerated in various forms by Maya people of several towns in the highlands of Western Guatemala.
- Maximus (disambiguation)
- Maximum (disambiguation)
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Maxima.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.