|Directed by||Henri Verneuil|
|Produced by||Raoul Ploquin
|Written by||Henri Verneuil
|Music by||Georges Van Parys|
|Edited by||Gabriel Rongier|
|26 November 1958|
Maxime is a 1958 French drama film directed by Henri Verneuil who co-wrote screenplay with Henri Jeanson and Albert Valentin. It based on novel by Henri Duvernois. The film stars Michèle Morgan, Charles Boyer, Arletty and Jane Marken.
It tells the story of an ageing roue, a rich man and a lovely woman.
- Charles Boyer as Maxime Cherpray
- Michèle Morgan as Jacqueline Monneron
- Arletty as Gazelle
- Jane Marken as Coco Naval
- Félix Marten as Hubert Treffujean
- Jacques Dufilho as Flick
- Micheline Luccioni as Liliane
|This article related to a French film of the 1950s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|