From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The title of "Maximum Leader" (in Spanish, Líder Máximo) has been used by, or to describe, a number of politicians, including:
- Fidel Castro - The title is not utilised in Cuba.
- Omar Torrijos - was recognised as "Maximum Leader of the Panamanian Revolution" in the 1972 Constitution of Panama
- Manuel Noriega - an official title given to him in 1989 by Panama's National Assembly
- Sonny Barger - the given title of the president of the Hells Angels Motorcycle Club as noted in Hunter S. Thompson's Hell's Angels: The Strange and Terrible Saga of the Outlaw Motorcycle Gangs
- Bardach, Ann Louise (13 August 2006). "Portrait of the Maximum Leader as a Young Man". The New York Times. Retrieved 25 October 2009.
- "Report on the Situation of Human Rights in Panama". Washington DC: Inter-American Commission on Human Rights. 22 June 1978. Retrieved 25 October 2009.
- Gilboa, Eytan (1995). "The Panama Invasion Revisited: Lessons for the Use of Force in the Post Cold War Era". Political Science Quarterly. Academy of Political Science. 110 (4): 539–562. doi:10.2307/2151883.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Maximum Leader.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.