Jump to navigation Jump to search
Maximum entropy is the state of a physical system at greatest disorder or a statistical model of least encoded information, these being important theoretical analogs.
Maximum entropy may refer to:
- Maximum entropy thermodynamics
- The law of maximum entropy production
- Maximum entropy spectral estimation
- The principle of maximum entropy
- The maximum entropy probability distribution
- Maximum entropy estimation, akin to maximum likelihood estimation
- Second law of thermodynamics (also known as "the law of increasing entropy")
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Maximum entropy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.