|Alternative names||Menara Maxis|
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
|Roof||212 m (696 ft)|
|Floor area||74,874 m2 (805,940 sq ft)|
|Design and construction|
|Structural engineer||Thornton Tomasetti|
|Services engineer||SM Consulting Engineers Sdn Bhd|
Maxis Tower (Malay: Menara Maxis) is a 49-storey, 212 m (696 ft) office skyscraper in Kuala Lumpur City Centre, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. The tower serves as headquarters of Maxis Communications and Tanjong Plc Group of Companies.
Maxis Tower was developed by KLCC Properties Holdings Berhad (KLCCP) under Phase 1 of the KLCC project. The building is owned by Impian Klasik Sdn Bhd, in which Tanjong holds a 67% stake and KLCCP holds a 33% stake. Maxis Tower is situated in the northwest corner of the KLCC development, adjacent to the Petronas Twin Towers. As with its neighbouring twin towers, Maxis Tower features an aluminium and glass cladding facade.
- "Maxis Tower". CTBUH Skyscraper Center.
- Maxis Tower at Emporis
- "Maxis Tower". SkyscraperPage.
- "Tanjong info on Impian Klasik". Archived from the original on 8 October 2009.
- "KLCCP info on Impian Klasik". Archived from the original on 29 July 2009.
- "Menara Maxis on Rahim & Co". Rahim & Co. Archived from the original on 9 July 2007.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Maxis Tower.|