Crosby in the 2019 NFL season
|No. 98 – Las Vegas Raiders|
|Born:||August 22, 1997|
|Height:||6 ft 5 in (1.96 m)|
|Weight:||255 lb (116 kg)|
|High school:||Colleyville (TX) Heritage|
|NFL Draft:||2019 / Round: 4 / Pick: 106|
|Career NFL statistics as of 2019|
Maxx Robert Crosby (born August 22, 1997) is an American football defensive end for the Las Vegas Raiders of the National Football League (NFL). He played college football at Eastern Michigan and was drafted by the Raiders in the fourth round of the 2019 NFL Draft.
|Height||Weight||Arm length||Hand size||40-yard dash||10-yd split||20-yd split||20-ss||3-cone||Vert jump||Broad|
|6 ft 4 7⁄8 in
|32 7⁄8 in
|9 3⁄4 in
|4.66 s||4.13 s||6.89 s||36.0 in
|10 ft 2 in|
|All values from NFL Combine|
Oakland / Las Vegas Raiders
Crosby made his debut in week 1 against the Denver Broncos. In the game, Crosby made 6 tackles in the 24-16 win.. In week 5 against the Chicago Bears, Crosby recorded his first career sack on Chase Daniel in the 24-21 win. . In week 11 against the Cincinnati Bengals, Crosby sacked Ryan Finley four times, one of which was a strip sack that was recovered by teammate Maurice Hurst Jr. in the 17–10 win, earning AFC Defensive Player of the Week. Crosby's four sacks in a game was the most sacks made by a Raider in a single game since 2015, when Khalil Mack recorded five sacks in a game against the Denver Broncos. In week 17 against the Denver Broncos, Crosby sacked fellow rookie Drew Lock 1.5 times during the 15–16 loss. 
NFL career statistics
- Burke, Chris (February 26, 2019). "Eastern Michigan's Maxx Crosby, on the long road between a dream and reality". The Athletic. Retrieved April 27, 2019.
- "Maxx Crosby Combine Profile". NFL.com. Retrieved March 8, 2020.
- "Raiders select defensive end Maxx Crosby with the No. 106 overall pick of the 2019 NFL Draft". Raiders.com. April 27, 2019.
- "Raiders beat Broncos 24-16 in 1st game after Brown's release". www.espn.com. 9 September 2019. Retrieved 9 September 2019.
- "Josh Jacobs rallies Raiders past Bears 24-21". www.espn.com. 6 October 2019. Retrieved 6 October 2019.
- Bergman, Jeremy (November 20, 2019). "Dak Prescott, Josh Allen among Players of the Week". NFL.com.
- "Carr, Jacobs, Crosby help Raiders keep Bengals winless". www.espn.com. November 17, 2019. Retrieved November 17, 2019.
- "Broncos beat Raiders 16-15 to keep rival from playoffs". www.espn.com. Associated Press. December 29, 2019. Retrieved December 29, 2019.
|This biographical article relating to an American football defensive lineman born in the 1990s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|