Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up May or may in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
May is the fifth month of the year.
May or MAY can also refer to:
- May (surname), surname origin, and people with the surname
- May (given name), given name origin, and people with the given name
- May (singer) (born 1982), aka MAY, Japan-based Korean singer
- May family, a Danish family
- Baron May, a title in the Peerage of the United Kingdom
- Mary of Teck (1867–1953), known before she became queen by the diminutive "May"
- In the United States
- May, California, a former settlement
- May, Missouri, an unincorporated community
- May, Oklahoma, a city
- May, Texas, an unincorporated community
- May Township (disambiguation), several townships in the United States
- Isle of May, in Scotland
- May District, Kazakhstan, a district of Pavlodar Region in Kazakhstan
- May District, Laos, a district of Phongsaly Province in Laos
- May, Russia, several rural localities in Russia
- Cape May (disambiguation)
Species of hawthorn
- May, a common name for Crataegus monogyna, the European Common Hawthorn
- Eastern May Hawthorn, a common name for Crataegus aestivalis, a shrub or small tree of the southeastern United States
As a code name
- Ilyushin Il-38 a Maritime Patrol plane with the NATO reporting name May
- Maybole railway station, Scotland, National Rail station code MAY
- Maysville (Amtrak station), Kentucky, United States, Amtrak station code MAY
- Mangrove Cay Airport, Mangrove Cay, Bahamas, Airport code MAY
- Aunt May, Spider-Man's aunt and primary caregiver
- May Bellamy, girlfriend of John Dortmunder in novels by Donald Westlake.
- May Lee (The King of Fighters), a character from The King of Fighters series
- Melinda May, a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent (played by Ming-Na Wen) in Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. and subsequently appearing in Marvel comics.
- May (Guilty Gear), a character in the Guilty Gear video game series
- May (Pokémon), a fictional character in the Pokémon franchise
- May, a fictional character played by Laura Wilson from television series The Tribe (1999–2003)
- May, a character from the show Sid the Science Kid
- May the Cat, a fictional cat which appeared as a popular cat character from the animated show Animalville, which started on August 2017.
- may, one of the English modal verbs
- Máj, an epic poem by Karel Hynek Mácha
- May Company (disambiguation)
- May (film), a 2002 drama/horror film
- 348 May, an asteroid
- "May" (B'z song), a single by Japanese duo B'z
- May (spider), a genus of African huntsman spiders
- May (painting) or Petit May, one of a series of paintings originally produced for Notre-Dame de Paris
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title May.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.