From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (May 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
9 August 1889|
|Died||31 May 1984
Englewood, New Jersey, U.S.
May Clark (9 August 1889 – 31 May 1984) was an English early silent film actress.
Clark worked at the Hepworth Film Studios. She was the wife of Norman Whitten and the mother of Vernon and Kenneth Whitten. She died in 1984 at the age of 94.
- How It Feels to Be Run Over (1900) .... Passenger
- Interior of a Railway Carriage (1901) .... Bank Holiday
- The Frustrated Elopement (1902)
- Peace with Honor (1902) .... Britannia
- Only a Face at the Window (1903)
- Alice in Wonderland (1903) .... Alice
- Knocker and the Naughty Boys (1903) .... Maid
- The Joke That Failed (1903) .... Student
- Rescued by Rover (1905) .... Nursemaid
- A Seaside Girl (1907) .... Girl
- The Artful Lovers (1907) .... Girl