Mayajaal (Phantasmagoria) is an entertainment center in Kanathur, Chennai, India. It is located on the East Coast Road and spread over an area of 30 acres. It consists of a shopping mall, a multiplex, a sports complex and a resort. Mayajaal has a sixteen screen multiplex and it is the second largest multiplex in Asia. The sports complex was started in 2003, which also hosted the Indian Cricket League matches. The Resort was opened in 2005 with 40 rooms. The 30,000 sq.ft shopping mall was opened in 2006.
- "Mayajaal". Mayajaal Entertainment. Retrieved 4 November 2012.
- S. R. Ashok Kumar (18 February 2008). "Non-stop entertainment". The Hindu. Retrieved 4 November 2012.
- "Mayajaal `Onshore Resort'". The Hindu. 20 April 2005. Retrieved 4 November 2012.
- "Now, a mall at Mayajaal". The Hindu Metro Plus. 7 January 2006. Retrieved 4 November 2012.
- Frederick, Prince (23 January 2006). "Leisure has a new name". The Hindu Metro Plus. Retrieved 4 November 2012.
|This article about an Indian sports venue is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|