|Full name||Mayank Anurag Agarwal(ಮಯಾಂಕ್ ಅಗರ್ವಾಲ್)|
16 February 1991 |
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
|Domestic team information|
|2011-2013||Royal Challengers Bangalore|
|2017-Present||Rising Pune Supergiants |
Source: Cricinfo, 31 March 2013
Mayank Agarwal, born: Bangalore, Karnataka, India on 16 February 1991, is an Indian cricketer. He is an alumnus of the Bishop Cotton Boys' School and received his education at Jain University Bangalore. He is an attacking opening batsman who currently plays Twenty20 cricket for Karnataka.
He has played 8 matches for Royal Challengers Bangalore, scoring 141 runs at an average of 20.14. He shot into limelight with his impressive performances in the Under-19 Cooch Behar Trophy in 2008-09 and 2010 ICC Under-19 Cricket World Cup, in which he was the leading run-getter for India. He was also adjudged Man of the Series in the Karnataka Premier League in 2010. He also scored a century in that tournament.
- "Supergiants acquire Mayank Agarwal from Daredevils". espncricinfo.com. Retrieved 19 January 2017.
- Mayank Agarwal, ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 2012-02-01.
- Notable Alumni Jain University
- Karnataka Squad, Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy 2011/12 ESPN Cricinfo.
- Royal Challengers Bangalore Records ESPN Cricinfo.
- Most runs for India Under-19s, ICC Under-19 World Cup 2009/10 ESPN Cricinfo.
- Agarwal century sets up big Davangere win ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 2012-01-19.
- Mayank Agarwal - Cricinfo Profile
- Mayank Agarwal at RCB Official site
- Mayank Agarwal - Notable Alumni of Jain University
|This biographical article related to an Indian cricket person born in the 1990s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|