This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (May 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Born||8 February 1985|
New Delhi, India
|Years active||2006 – present|
Mayanti Langer (born 8 February 1985) is an Indian sports journalist with STAR India and generally works for Star Sports network. She has hosted many tournaments like Football Cafe on Zee Sports, 2010 FIFA World Cup broadcast on ESPN, 2010 Commonwealth Games, 2011 Cricket World Cup, 2014 Indian Super League, 2015 ICC Cricket World Cup, 2018 Indian Premier League, 2019 Indian Premier League and 2019 Cricket World Cup.
Her interest in football grew when she was in USA. She was in her college football team and became a guest anchor for a broadcast of FIFA beach football.
With the success of the broadcast, she was offered a spot as host and associate producer for Football Cafe on Zee Sports. Langer then went on to work for various football shows on the Zee network providing commentary and interviews during pre-match, half-time and post-match shows. She was also the anchor on Zee Sports for the Nehru Cup football tournament held in New Delhi at the Ambedkar Stadium. She worked as an anchor for Zee Sports' coverage of the Indian Cricket League.
She was a host in the 2010 FIFA World Cup broadcast in India, on ESPN which includes a pre-match, half-match and post-match analysis. She headed a team of expert panelists alongside John Dykes for that show. Mayanti Langer also hosted 2010 Commonwealth Games held at Delhi along with Charu Sharma, 2014 Indian Super League, 2015 ICC Cricket World Cup and 2018 Indian Premier League and 2011 Cricket World Cup held in India.
- "Mayanti Langer".
- "Archana Vijay to Mandira Bedi and Mayanti Langer, 10 hottest hosts of the Indian Premier League till date".
- "5 female anchors who standout in the ICC Cricket World Cup 2019".
-  . televisionpoint.com. Archived 10 April 2008 at the Wayback Machine
- Nitin Pant (February 2007) "IndianFootball.Com Interview: MAYANTI LANGER".
- "Miss in the midfield ". The Telegraph (Calcutta). 5 April 2006
- "NIMCJ article". nimcj. Retrieved 15 July 2019.
- Sharmistha Mukherjee (20 February 2011). "ESPN-Star lines up pantheon of cricket to offer World Cup insights". Business Standard.
- "In Pics: Know more about India's emerging star Stuart Binny's pretty & talented wife Mayanti Langer!". abplive.in. 18 June 2014.
- Langer, Mayanti (2011). "Mayanti Langer Biography, Wiki". mayantilanger.com. Archived from the original on 15 November 2011. Retrieved 6 November 2011.