Maybe He'll Notice Her Now
|"Maybe He'll Notice Her Now"|
|Single by Mindy McCready with Richie McDonald|
|from the album Ten Thousand Angels|
|Released||January 6, 1997|
|Mindy McCready singles chronology|
"Maybe He'll Notice Her Now" is a song written by Tim Johnson and recorded by American country music artist Mindy McCready featuring Richie McDonald. It was released on January 6, 1997 as the third single from McCready's double-platinum selling album Ten Thousand Angels. The song reached number 18 on the Billboard Hot Country Singles & Tracks chart.
The song is a ballad about a woman who leaves in order to get her man's attention.
Deborah Evans Price, of Billboard magazine reviewed the song favorably, saying that McCready delivers the song with "warmth and conviction." She goes on to call the lyric "poignant" and states that the performance is "credible" and "beautifully complemented" by Richie McDonald.
The music video was directed by Jim Hershleder and premiered in October 1996.
"Maybe He'll Notice Her Now" debuted at number 67 on the U.S. Billboard Hot Country Singles & Tracks for the week of October 12, 1996.
|Canada Country Tracks (RPM)||11|
|US Bubbling Under Hot 100 Singles (Billboard)||2|
|US Hot Country Songs (Billboard)||18|
- Whitburn, Joel (2004). The Billboard Book Of Top 40 Country Hits: 1944-2006, Second edition. Record Research. p. 223.
- Billboard, October 26, 1996, p. 80
- "Top RPM Country Tracks: Issue 9797." RPM. Library and Archives Canada. January 20, 1997. Retrieved July 17, 2013.
- "Mindy McCready – Chart history" Billboard Bubbling Under Hot 100 for Mindy McCready.
- "Mindy McCready – Chart history" Billboard Hot Country Songs for Mindy McCready.
|This 1990s country song-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|