Mayberry Township, Hamilton County, Illinois
Location in Hamilton County
Hamilton County's location in Illinois
|Established||November 3, 1885|
|• Total||54.75 sq mi (141.8 km2)|
|• Land||54.6 sq mi (141 km2)|
|• Water||0.15 sq mi (0.4 km2) 0.27%|
|Elevation||364 ft (111 m)|
|• Density||8.9/sq mi (3.4/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||62817, 62829, 62859|
|GNIS feature ID||0429344|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 54.75 square miles (141.8 km2), of which 54.6 square miles (141 km2) (or 99.73%) is land and 0.15 square miles (0.39 km2) (or 0.27%) is water.
Cities, towns, villages
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
- Rectorville at
(These towns are listed as "historical" by the USGS.)
The township contains these ten cemeteries: Albion, Big Hill, Clark, Cook, Gholson, Keasler, Lantham, Morris, New Prospect and Wolfe.
- Eldorado Community Unit School District 4
- Hamilton County Community Unit School District 10
- Norris City-Omaha-Enfield Community Unit School District 3
- Illinois's 19th congressional district
- State House District 118
- State Senate District 59
- "Mayberry Township, Hamilton County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-07-06.
- United States Census Bureau 2009 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
- Illinois State Archives
- Township Officials of Illinois
- Hamilton County Historical Society