Mayflower: The Pilgrims' Adventure
|Mayflower: The Pilgrims' Adventure|
VHS cover from 1999
|Screenplay by||James Lee Barrett|
|Directed by||George Schaefer|
|Theme music composer||Brad Fiedel|
|Country of origin||United States|
|Executive producer(s)||Linda Yellen|
Louise Ramsay (associate producer)
|Cinematography||Arthur J. Ornitz|
|Running time||100 min.|
|Production company(s)||Szygzy Productions|
Mayflower: The Pilgrims' Adventure is a 1979 American made-for-television historial adventure film dramatizing the Pilgrims' voyage from Plymouth, England to Cape Cod in New England aboard the Mayflower in 1620. The film was directed by George Schaefer and stars Anthony Hopkins, Richard Crenna and Jenny Agutter.
- Anthony Hopkins as Captain Christopher Jones
- Richard Crenna as the Pilgrim leader William Brewster
- Jenny Agutter as Priscilla Mullens
- Michael Beck as John Alden
- David Dukes as Myles Standish
- Trish Van Devere as Rose Standish
- Roberts, Jerry (June 5, 2009). Encyclopedia of Television Film Directors. Scarecrow Press. p. 517. ISBN 9780810863781. Retrieved September 7, 2017 – via Google Books.
- Rollins, Peter C., ed. (2003). "Places". The Columbia Companion to American History on Film. Columbia University Press. p. 148. ISBN 9780231112222. Retrieved September 7, 2017 – via Google Books.
- "Picks and Pans Review: Mayflower: the Pilgrims' Adventure". People. November 26, 1979. Retrieved September 7, 2017.
- Buckley, Tom (November 21, 1979). "TV: Pilgrims' Adventure". The New York Times. Retrieved September 7, 2017.
|This article about an adventure film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|