Jump to navigation Jump to search
Mayflower can refer to:
- Mayflower was the ship that transported the Pilgrims from Plymouth to the New World in 1620.
- Mayflower of Liberia, which sailed from New York in 1820 to found Liberia
- Mayflower (yacht), an 1886 America's Cup yacht
- Mayflower was a paddle steamer carrying passengers between New Orleans and St. Louis, in the mid-nineteenth century.
- Mayflower, a man o'war of the English navy which sank on the Seven Stones Reef in March 1656
- Mayflower (tugboat), a steam tug of 1861, preserved at Bristol in the United Kingdom
- HMCS Mayflower, a World War II corvette of the Royal Canadian Navy
- USCGC Mayflower, more than one United States Coast Guard ship
- USLHT Mayflower (1897), a lighthouse tender in the United States Lighthouse Service
- USS Mayflower, more than one United States Navy ship
- Mayflower (disambiguation)
- Harwich Mayflower Heritage Centre, a museum with a full-scale replica of the 1620 Mayflower
|list of ships with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific ship led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended ship article, if one exists.This article includes a|